It’s getting harder and harder for any developer to create a new Cryptocurrency that has one or more unique feature(s). Besides being either SHA-256 or Scrypt, block times, confirmations and block rewards, there isn’t much you can change. However, BattleCoin has managed to come with something that is, to say the least, creative in the world of Cryptocurrency.
– “We are releasing with an elevated difficulty to prevent ASIC ‘insta-mine’.” – Off to a good start, although not too impressive I guess.
– “50 coins per block no gimmicks or random superblocks” – Okay, getting interesting now, what else you got?
– “1% Stake, 10 days required, 20 days to full age” Steak? Oh, stake…Well, that’s good, still kind of “meh” overall…
– “The miners will be mining the most profitable coin unless someone votes up another coin…” – Voting? What?
– “Here is the catch they don’t just vote with their finger they vote with crypto and the miners will also receive a portion of those shares as well.” You just knocked me out with that! This is a concept I really, really, really like!
– “So , They will mine the coin most voted and collect the revenue made from mining the coin plus get a payout on all the votes sold. “ Oh yes, you’re going to make me rich aren’t you?
As you can see , a lot of different things about BattleCoin, and it looks good to me. I’m going to start mining some BattleCoins & see how it pans out! If you’re up for a fistfight, come & join me!