There has been some great cryptocurrency gone under the radar. More specific, a ton of updates have been announced by MyriadCoin, and somehow, almost nobody paid attention to it. Time to rectify that issue!
MyriadCoin is a very unique cryptocurrency, because it runs with multiple algorithms, which each have the same “”luck” chance to find the next block on the network. This also makes it very appealing for miners to get some MyriadCoin.
So let’s take a look at all the big news that has been posted yesterday :
– Moolah.io will fully integrate MyriadCoin in their payment processor platform for merchants
– Bryce Weiner and Co. at Blocktech are prototyping Hardware wallets for #Liberdade, Brazilian MYR tokens using the colored coins meta-layer. They also have 4 businesses who have volunteered to assist with their Liberdade project.
– ImagineInvest is meeting with a Volkswagen-subsidiary clean/smart tech company that is interested in using Myriadcoin in new Brazilian stadiums
– An online Myriad wallet service now exists: https://mywl.lt
– Wooden Myriad wallets pre-order campaign:
– CryptoCards.co offers $15 Myriad wallets. These are laser-etched, aluminum cold storage cards with BIP38 encryption :
Wow. I’m not sure where to start first, as I’m so excited about all of this. It’s absolutely amazing how MyriadCoin, while being awesome on so many different levels, is still getting very little attention from the cryptocurrency community in general.
Seriously guys, if all of the above doesn’t get you interested in MyriadCoin, i’m not sure what will. I’ve switched my miners over to one of the Groestl pools in anticipation
MyriadCoin donations are welcome to : MFpHhvPgm5zjNKjczMKVFoBAxisffWGGGA.