There has been some more news coming from VeriCoin. Even though some people assume I’m here to compare coins and/or am biased towards certain coins, I’m clearly not. Very soon, we will see physical silver VeriCoins!
The announcement about these physical silver VeriCoins was made on Bitcointalk overnight (click here). 1 oz .999 Fine Silver Physical VeriCoins will be available soon. As of right now, we have not received any word on pricing or quantities, but we will keep an eye out for more details.
I also see a lot of questions pop up asking how VeriCoin’s VeriBit will work exactly when the shop or store only accepts Bitcoin. Keep in mind that VeriBit is not live yet, so this won’t work right now, but the process is quite simple to explain, so here we go :
– Browse to http://www.vericoin.info/veribit.html
– Input the store/shop’s Bitcoin address and Bitcoin amount
– Press Submit
– You will be presented with a new page telling you to send X amount of VeriCoin to a certain address
– Once the payment has been sent, this will be exchanged to Bitcoin via exchanges (Poloniex and/or others?) and sent to the address you specified earlier
– Within 1-5 minutes, the Bitcoin transaction will be visible for the recipient
Some screenshots have been posted about how the process would work , which you can find here : http://imgur.com/a/qgbWn
This basically allows you to use VeriCoin as a payment method for all services and stores accepting Bitcoin payments. Whether it’s BTCTrip, CEX.io, your BitcoinFoundation membership,… There possibilities are endless.
VeriCoin is definitely a Crypto to keep an eye on, as some great things are in development. Not just VeriBit, but more things are coming very soon. We will keep our readers updated as we receive more information.
VeriCoin : VLwMZhQ27XaKLYeM1Ynf41rjVoiEYx1rYW
Bitcoin : 1BA2ncT79kCccqe79CgHgSbx4Et31hvyiJ