Well I had promised you all that we would take a look at what’s in store for Klondike Coin in the month of February , so here we go :
– Facebook Wallet & Tipper : Send and receive Klondike Coins ,as well as Invite Facebook friends to join the Klondike Coin App. Exchange information on where to trade / mine, etc. More functions will be announced in the near future.
– Klonpay : A merchant solution designed for merchants to accept Klondike Coin as a form of payment. Development will start during week 2 of February
– Klondike Coin Poker : The name is self-explanatory really. Set for release on February 27th.
– Klondike Coin Metro Wallet : A Klondike Coin wallet for Metro users. Expected at the end of February.
– Klondike Coin Windows Phone Wallet : Yeah, exactly what it is. Expected at the end of February.
– Klondike Coin Merchandise Store : Buy stuff with Klondike Coin! No official release day yet.
You may have noticed that in part 1 of this article, we also mentioned the Klondike Coin Android wallet, which was originally set for release on January 24th. Due to extra work on the recent Klondike Coin client update, this has been pushed back to very early February.
The list of services and applications is adding up nicely for Klondike Coin. We expect more announcements in the future, and will keep you updated of course.