As you are all aware, BitPay is the processor for online Bitcoin payments, and is used by nearly every website accepting Bitcoin as a payment option.
Prypto, on the other hand, is focusing on offline Bitcoin (and other crypto currencies) payments through the usage of Crypto Scratch Cards.
These Crypto Scratch Cards can be purchased through authorized Prypto Resellers, and can be paid with fiat currency, or any other means of payment accepted by the Reseller.
From the Twitter conversation that took place we can recite the following conversation :
– BitPay : Know a business you think should accept #bitcoin? Send them here and tell them they will save money http://bitpay.com/pricing.
– Prypto : @BitPay We are focusing offline, can we pass them to you for online?
– BitPay : @Prypto That would be fantastic! We are glad to help any merchants.
– Prypto : @BitPay Fantastic this side too, we will be in contact on best partnership
(This Tweet has been favorited by BitPay)
– Jdebunt : @BitPay @Prypto can I just say I love both companies to bits now? #Prypto #bitcoin #bestforbusiness
(Sorry, just had to throw that last one in so you could see this has all been playing out in real time and is not altered in any way)